Sanctioning can now be done online.
Online sanctioning allows the following advantages:
• save on postage
• help environment by eliminating paper
• pay with a credit card or checking account data
• avoid delays by completing all required data
• receive immediate response
To apply for a Sanction online, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact the USATF New Jersey office
via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at 973-334-8900.
PLEASE MAIL ALL PAPERWORK AND FEES TO OUR NEW LOCATION
USATF NJ, 150 RIVER ROAD, SUITE N-3, MONTVILLE,NJ 07045
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION-NEW ADDRESS-USATF NJ, 150 RIVER ROAD, SUITE N-3, MONTVILLE,NJ 07045
1. Application For Sanction. This form is needed to sanction an event.
2. Event Information Sheet. This form provides us with the information necessary to include your event on the USATF-NJ website.
Grand Prix Forms & Rules - All are REQUIRED if the event will be in the Grand Prix:
NOTE: December Grand Prix events MUST have sanction paperwork into the office by November 1st. No 500 point Grand Prix events can be scheduled after the Second Sunday in December. No exceptions! REMINDER TO REQUEST NEW 2017 GP RACE LOGOS FOR APPLICATIONS, REQUIRED
3. USATF New Jersey LDR Grand Prix Agreement. Fees, as detailed on the form, must be remitted.
4. EVENT INFORMATION FORM. This is the same form as #2 above. It is required for Grand Prix events.
5. Schedule B-2, Trademark Sublicense Agreement. Please contact USATF New Jersey regarding the Brand Logos on Applications and Websites.
6. A DRAFT of your Race Application must be sent to the USATF-NJ office and you must have the Grand Prix logo on it.
All New Balance Grand Prix events must also include the NBGP logo on the race application. This is the logo that indicates the points competitors could earn by running in your race. The logo must measure at least 2" tall by 1 1/4" wide (black line to black line). It can be proportionately larger, but not smaller than 2" x 1 1/4".
- To obtain an electronic version of the logo, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prior to printing your final race application, you must email a draft of the application to email@example.com for approval. If approval is not given prior to printing, you can be fined $50 and you may have to re-print your application if any changes are required.
7. All Grand Prix events must be run on certified courses.
If you don't know your course certification number, you can look for active ones here: http://www.usatf.org/events/courses/search/. Find your course certification number and write it on the Application for Sanction and on the Event Information Sheet. Click here for New Jersey Course Measurers listed on the USATF Website.
OPTIONAL Sanction Forms:
A. Request for Certificate of Liability Insurance - If your sponsor or facility is requesting a Certificate of Liability, you must fill out this form, naming them as the 3rd party. Send separate forms for each 3rd party. We will process your forms with the national office and the insurance company will email the certificates to YOU. You will then email or mail them to your 3rd party(ies).
B. Waiver of Liability Insurance - If you have your own insurance and will not need USATF insurance, you must complete this form and mail it in with your sanction application. Use this Fees Worksheet to determine what your fees will be if you have your own insurance.
- In order to waive USATF insurance, you must also send in a 3rd party certificate of insurance with "USA Track & Field, Inc. its employees, directors, assigns and USA Track & Field certified officials" as additionally insured before your sanction is complete. This is a national requirement for waiving USATF insurance and it must be enforced, so certificates provided with wording other than the above will need to be corrected. The address to include on the certificate is USA Track & Field, 132 East Washington St, Suite 800, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Everything within http://usatfnj.org © 1997-2013 USATF-NJ. Do not copy or repost information or images without the consent of USATF-NJ.