USATF NJ OFFICIALS BY-LAWS, CLICK HERE (09-21-17)
USATF-NJ Officials Clinic
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Fair Lawn Community Center
10-10 Twentieth Street
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
CLINIC AGENDA DRAFT, CLICK HERE
Please e-mail Bruce Fabrikant at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ed Koch at OfficialsTraining@newjersey.usatf.org if you plan to attend so we have sufficient material. For additional information on how to become a certified official , and the link to the officials page, please click on this link http://www.usatfnj.org/officials/index.html.
USATF NJ Officials Meeting
March 27, 2018
500 East St, Garwood, NJ 07027
Agenda: Elections for USATF NJ Official Committee; Amendments to USATF NJ Official Committee By- Laws; other items
Email Bruce Fabrikant, Chairman of Officials,email@example.com for further information on becoming a USATF NJ Official
How to become a certified official:
The first step is to attend an introductory clinic.
1) Become a USATF member ($30 annually or $100 for 4 years);
2) Attend an introductory clinic offered twice a year in New Jersey around March and September. The dates will be posted USATFNJ.org Association Meeting web page
3) Print, complete the 2017-2020 New Official Application Form and bring this to an officials clinic;
4) Pay an estimated $30 fee - including the certification fee for the Olympiad ($20) and rulebook fee estimated to be ($10) at the clinic; Please make checks payable to USATFNJ.
5) After the clinic, complete a take-home open book review of the rules;
6) Email Ed Sabin firstname.lastname@example.org your take home review sheet and a digital photo for the database.
7) Pass the USATF Officials Background Screen Program
8) Pass the USOC's Safesport Course which is offered in-person or online
Spreadsheet to record events officiated (you will need to save as xlsx or xls file)