Email Bruce Fabrikant, Bruce Fabrikant <firstname.lastname@example.org> Chairman of Officials, for further information on becoming a USATF NJ Official
How to become a certified official:
The first step is to attend an introductory clinic.
1) Become a USATF member ($30 annually or $100 for 4 years);
2) Attend an introductory clinic offered twice a year in New Jersey around March and September. The dates will be posted USATFNJ.org Association Meeting web page
3) Print, complete the 2017-2020 New Official Application Form and bring this to an officials clinic;
4) Pay an estimated $30 fee - including the certification fee for the Olympiad ($20) and rulebook fee estimated to be ($10) at the clinic; Please make checks payable to USATFNJ.
5) After the clinic, complete a take-home open book review of the rules;
6) Email Ed Sabin email@example.com your take home review sheet and a digital photo for the database.
7) Pass the USATF Officials Background Screen Program
8) Pass the USOC's Safesport Course which is offered in-person or online
Spreadsheet to record events officiated (you will need to save as xlsx or xls file)